Wednesday 9 October 2013

10 songs that inspire me for Lolita




10 songs that inspire me for Lolita!

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu is of course the natural choice for this playlist - but seriously - you lot are already listening to her ;) So I'm going to list a few, maybe not so known, favourites instead!

Sweet, fun and romantic - this is my Lolita playlist :)


:D Click the headings for YouTube links! :D

#1 Ookina Ai de Motenashite - C-ute

Japanese Bubble Gum Pop in it's essential form!
I love the energy in this song and of course - all the Barbie Pink! :D

#2 I feel pretty - West Side Story
If you're dancing with petticoats - You're doing it right ;)


#3 MC Melod¥ Doll - Throw it in the Bag
Brand Whore - Say no more! :D

#4 Konichiwa Bitches - Robyn

I essentially love everything Robyn does, she's pure talent.

#5 Marshmallow - IU
Crazy Sweet K-POP

#6 Mera Ada Bhi (Ready) 2011

Bollywood JOY! :D

#7 Come What May - Moulin Rouge

Sweet, soft, dramatic romance...

#8 Nocturne op. 9 no. 2 - Chopin

I love piano :)

#9 Pride and Prejudice - Main theme

Film scores are such a perfect way to put you in a certain mood...
This makes me feel so romantic :)

#10 A Sort of Fairytale - Tori Amos

If you've never listened to Tori Amos before, I strongly recommend you to do so NOW.
She is one of the most influential singer/songwriters of this century...
Very few qualify to her musical standard.
If you have the chance to see her live - just go.

BIG HUGZ! /Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...